Friday, February 17, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to the blog for Christ Point Ministries. This blog will include all of the sermons I have written, and will also include anything I discuss about false religions. Being a lone Christian in a family of false believers, it makes it hard sometimes to remain faithful. I want to inform true Christians, true believers about what they need to know and what they need to do to remain faithful. I know sometimes it is hard to stick with God, but I am here to help. God called me to serve as teacher and to help those who need it. We all struggle with something in our walk, and it is my job to make sure we can all stick together. I hope everyone takes something away with them when they read my sermons and information on false religion. May The Lord bless you and keep you
    Christ Point Ministries.

No comments:

Post a Comment